Forgetting your Titan Trade password can be a stressful experience. It’s a good thing then, that Titan Trade offers an efficient password recovery feature that will safely prompt you to reset your lost password whenever the need arise. Our Titan Trade forgot password function is available right below the password text field for easy detection. To expedite the recovery process, follow the guidelines below to restore your Titan Trade password.
To reset your password, click on the Titan Trade forgot password link, enter your account username and the e-mail address you used to register the account in the fields provided. This information will be checked against our secure database and we will send you an e-mail with a link to reset your password.
Afterwards, click the link that we posted in our e-mail to successfully direct you to a new Titan Trade login page. Enter your username and the new password on the boxes provided. Finally, click the “Reset” button to access your trading account.
If you have forgotten your account username or encountered technical problems when resetting your password, contact our customer support team via e-mail or phone. Rest assured that we will resolve your concerns within the fastest time possible.
Passwords provide the first line of defense against unauthorized access to your trading account. The stronger your password, the more protected your account will be from malicious threats. When creating a new password, consider these useful tips:
- At least 8 characters long and should not contain your username, real name or a complete word
- Must be completely different from previous passwords
- Must contain uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers and symbols found on the keyboard
- You can also create an acronym from a piece of information that’s easy to remember, like your date of birth, hobby, interests or any personal information.
- Once you have created your new password, try to keep the combination in your mind. However, if you feel you must write down your password in order to remember it, jot it down on a piece of paper and keep it in a safe place.